This melt in your mouth cheddar bay biscuit recipe will be the best you have ever had! If you love the taste of those warm biscuits at Red Lobster, you are going to love being able to make your own from home.
Warm your table with these tasty cheddar bay biscuits. They are a good companion to any meal, salad or soup. If you try the recipe, let me know how what think.
- 2 cups of self rising flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese (shredded & chopped)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 table spoons of garlic powder
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1 table spoon of garlic powder
- 2 table spoons of dried parsley flakes
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Grease cookie sheet. Mix the flour and butter together, add the sour cream, cheese, and garlic and blend well. Use medium or large ice cream scooper and place scoopfuls of the batter onto the cookie sheet. Bake until golden, approximately 10 – 12 minutes.
While biscuits are baking, mix the topping ingredients together in a measuring cup. When the biscuits are ready, pour the topping mix on each biscuit and serve.